When a human being is born, one of the first instincts they develop is love. It is a predisposed quality that gives meaning to our life.
Love can give you hope or even drive you insane!
Love is unavoidable and timeless. It won’t tell you when it comes and goes, but it is one of the most beautiful feelings a human being can experience.
Here best inspirational love quotes that will teach you the value love holds in this world:
"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey."Lord Byron
Love is so resilient that even if you try to run away from it all your life, you can’t. It will find you and soften your heart.
"When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before."Blaise Pascal
You might not recognize yourself after you fall in love, but you will like what you have become.
"It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death."Eleanor Roosevelt
Do not be afraid to fall in love because even if it hurts you, it will make you come out stronger than ever before.
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."Rumi
You just need to bring your walls down and love will come and find you.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."Jimi Hendrix
The absence of love creates chaos in the world; its presence brings peace.
"Even better than being loved is being in love."Naval Ravikant
The one who loves is stronger than the one who desires to be loved.
"Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly."Sam Keen
When you fall in love, you fall in love with the person’s soul, not the body.
"When love is awakened in our inner being, our perception of the universe undergoes a vast change."Andrew Vidich
A person in love will always look at the world with rose-colored glasses.
"The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love."Henry Miller
This is a sad reality, but it shouldn’t make us pessimistic about love.
"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."Agatha Christie
When you truly love someone, you love them unconditionally; for better or for worse.
"Love is the whole thing. We are only pieces."Rumi
Love is the thing that makes the world whole, and we are the ones who have to join together to make it happen.
"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever – only, nothing is eternal."Audre Lorde
Love with all your heart, it is one of the things that will keep you alive for eternity in memories.
"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."Plato
Love inspires the greatest art.
14. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
— Helen Keller
One of the greatest authors of all time, Helen Keller, was unable to speak, hear, or even see. One thing never changed, she felt love and knew how to describe it.
15. "You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
— Dr. Seuss
Love makes each sight in real life more beautiful than any dream you can have.
16. "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused."
— Paulo Coelho
Love is a free spirit. Let it be free, or else it will make you regret that you ever tried to control it.
17. "A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life."
— Andrew Matthews
You will feel most rejuvenated in life when you learn to love yourself.
18. "The giving of love is an education in itself."
— Eleanor Roosevelt
Love teaches you things no educational institution or mentor will ever be able to teach.
19. "Love is boundary-less."
— Angel Haze
Love has no limits. It’s the beauty of it.
20. "The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
— Vincent van Gogh
One of the immortal artists even considers love to be the greatest form of art.
21. "True love stories never have endings."
— Richard Bach
We still read about Romeo and Juliet, and cherish them even after hundreds of years.
22. "In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing."
— Jack Kornfield
If we truly love someone, we always care more about their happiness than ours.
23. "You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."
— Barbara De Angelis
Holding back love will make you have more regrets than not being loved back.
24. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
— Lao Tzu
Lao Tzu didn’t just give us the “Art of War” but also the art of love.
25. "Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."
— Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Your success in life doesn’t define your intellect. Nothing defines it better than the way you love.
26. "He is not a lover who does not love forever."
If you set a limit to how much you love, you can’t call yourself a lover.
27. "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
— Maya Angelou
No matter how much you try to push love away, you cannot escape it. Love will find you one way or the other.
28. "To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return."
It is not love if you put conditions on it.
29. "Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other."
— Felix Alder
Love nourishes everyone involved in the relationship.
30. "Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
— Melissa Brown
Fairy tales aren’t myths, they take place when you believe in love.
31. "To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life."
— Pablo Neruda
Love is the fuel that helps us carry on with our life; not just to survive, but to live.
32. "Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself."
— Andre Breton
Love is a journey of self-discovery. You get to know yourself better every day.
33. "Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all."
— Ernest Hemingway
Love can be lost, it is a fact. However, losing love is better than never finding it in the first place.
34. "To love is to burn, to be on fire."
— Jane Austen
The passion of love is unparalleled to any other feeling.
35. "If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself."
— Barbara De Angelis
If you can’t love yourself, how will you be able to love someone else?
36. "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love."
— Hubert H. Humphrey
Nothing cleanses your heart and mind better than love.
37. "Love is what you've been through with somebody."
— James Thurber
Love is not just a feeling, it’s an adventure you go on with the other person.
38. "For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love."
— Carl Sagan
Among the infinite galaxies and stars in the sky, love is the most precious thing of all.
39. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
— A. A. Milne
A lover will put their beloved before their own existence.
40. "When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you'd like them to be."
— Leo Tolstoy
If you love someone, you will never want to change them. You will find them perfect the way they are.
41. "Love must be learned, and learned again and again; there is no end to it."
— Katherine Anne Porter
Love is not a part-time or temporary thing, you have to love forever, again and again.
42. "Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
— Willa Cather
Love will make you feel and see the impossible. Love is a miracle itself.
43. "There is always something left to love. And if you ain’t learned that, you ain’t learned nothing."
— Lorraine Hansberry
The world will never run out of things you can love if you have enough of it in your heart.
44. "We need not think alike to love alike."
— David Ferenc
You must have heard that opposites attract, right? Not just in science, but in love too.
45. "Love breeds the change that we need in ourselves and in the world at large."
— Tim Chaddick
If we spread enough love between the people living in this world, we can change it for the better.
46. " A heart that loves is always young."
— Greek Proverb
Your body will age, but a loving heart never will.
47. "In showing love to someone else, your own complaints will lessen."
— David Jeremiah
Love will make you so happy that you will stop caring about the miseries of your life.
48. "To love is to find pleasure in the happiness of the person loved."
— Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibnitz
Love is selfless, and it has the power to make you selfless with it.
49. "We sometimes take our love ones for granted, and we expect that they will be with us forever."
— Catherine Pulsifer
Never take your loved ones for granted. You will regret it when they leave because of it.
50. "With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling."
— Britney Spears
Everything has risks, but taking a risk with love makes the most sense.
51. "Love is spelt T-I-M-E."
— Dieter F. Uchtdorf
The most precious thing in the world you can give someone is time. It is the one thing you can never get back if you lose it.
52. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
This is the most appropriate definition of soul mates.
53. "Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver."
— Barbara De Angelis
Love is something that will make the giver and receiver better people than they were ever before. Love without limits.
54. "We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
— Robert Fulghum
Love is weird, but it’s the best kind of weird.
55. "Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
— Rainer Maria Rilke
The bitterest people in your life can be changed with a little love. No one is inherently a monster; the lack of love makes them one.
56. "I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her."
— Rodney Dangerfield
The voice of the beloved is the greatest music the lover can hear.
57. "A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days."
— Tim Allen
You know it’s true love if it takes off a guy’s interest from his first love; his car.
58. "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."
— Joan Crawford
In both situations, it is completely worth it. Never shy away from love.
59. "Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you."
— Megan Mullally
If you really love them, nothing they say will sound stupid to you.
60. "Marriage is not just spiritual communion and passionate embraces; marriage is also three-meals-a-day and remembering to carry out the trash."
— Joyce Brothers
Love is not all clouds, rainbows, and fairy tales. It is living each moment in your life with it.
61. "In a true partnership, the kind worth striving for, the kind worth insisting on, and even, frankly, worth divorcing over, both people try to give as much or even a little more than they get. ‘Deserves’ is not the point. And ‘owes’ is certainly not the point. The point is to make the other person as happy as we can, because their happiness adds to ours. The point is – in the right hands, everything that you give, you get."
— Amy Bloom
There are no such words as “deserve” or “owe” in love. You love from your heart, and not to gain or lose anything. Although when you find the right one, all that you deserve will come to you on its own.
62. "A source of trouble is our unruly minds. We can counter that by developing a warm heart. We need to effect an inner transformation, to understand that love and affection are a real source of joy."
— Dalai Lama
When it comes from Dalai Lama, you already know there is true wisdom hidden in it somewhere.
63. "Some call it passion, motivation, madness, foolishness, intuition, inspiration. Others don’t care at all and just do it because of that small voice inside."
— Maxime Lagacé
Love is the ability to shut the whole world out and ignore them as long as you can gaze into the eyes of whom you love the most.
64. "Love does not alter the beloved, it alters itself."
— Soren Kierkegaard
Although love does change the beloved, not more than how much it changes the lover in a good way.
65. "Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person."
— Thich Nhat Hanh
Someone being patient with you is the truest sign of their love for you.
66. "If you love someone, you love someone. It doesn't matter; age, colour, c'mon!"
— Sam Taylor-Johnson
And it shouldn’t ever, period.
67. "Love is sharing your popcorn."
— Charles Schultz, Charlie Brown
Especially if you are one of those people who hates sharing food.
68. "The love we give away is the only love we keep."
— Elbert Hubbard
If you don’t have love in your heart, no matter how much you get from others; it will not matter.
69. "Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
— Franklin P. Jones
Even if you think love doesn’t perform miracles, it will still be the best feeling you ever experience.
70. " Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."
— James Baldwin
Love pulls you out of the cocoon you have been hiding in for so long. Love makes you braver than ever.
71. "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."
— Lucille Ball
Loving yourself is the first step of spreading love in the world.
72. "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
— Morrie Schwartz
Don’t ever back away from giving love, and never hesitate to receive it.
73. "If I know what love is, it is because of you."
— Herman Hesse
Someone will come into your life and teach you the real meaning of love.
74. "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
— Roy Croft
If you feel like you are a better person with someone, hold on to them and never let go.
75. "Love is a friendship set to music."
— Joseph Campbell
Music is the food for the soul, and now add that to friendship, how amazing would that be?
76. "If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal."
— John Lennon
Never listen to the people who talk ill of love. They don’t know what they are talking about.
77. "Love is the greatest refreshment in life."
— Pablo Picasso
Love refreshes your soul like water refreshes your body.
78. "It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other."
— Sean, Good Will Hunting
As long as the lover and beloved are happy with each other, nothing else matters.
79. "You make me want to be a better man."
— Melvin Udall, As Good As It Gets
Love tends to do that.
80. "There is no remedy for love but to love more."
— Henry David Thoreau
It is because love is not a sickness; you don’t need to get rid of it.
81. "Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third."
— Marge Piercy
Once you are born, the next thing to do is to learn how to love and be loved.
82. "Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart."
— Washington Irving
Love can even melt the stones in the bodies of stone-hearted people.
83. "Everything that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form."
— Franz Kafka
Love is not limited to one thing. If you lose it, worry not because there will always be someone or something else you will start to love even more.
84. "Love is the product of how you respond … Love is showing your partner they’re safe, you’ll catch them if they fall, and you’ll drop everything if they need you. Love is unconditional. Love doesn’t keep score."
— Shane Parrish
Love is a sense of security that no one or no other thing can provide.
85. "A loving heart is the truest wisdom."
— Charles Dickens
Love doesn’t just purify the heart, it also purifies the mind.
86. "I wish I had done everything on Earth with you."
— The Great Gatsby
Only the lucky ones will ever get to experience that with their beloved.
87. "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
— James Baldwin
Love is a struggle, love is a journey; it is worth striving for, and it’s worth moving towards.
88. "Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option."
— Maya Angelou
Love unconditionally, but not at the expense of your mental peace.
89. "Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred."
— Barbara De Angelis
For the lover, the beloved is like a holy book.
90. "Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age."
— Jeanne Moreau
Love is immortal, and if you have enough love in your heart, it takes you a step closer to immortality with it,
91. "Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Love makes everything click at the right time and at the right pace with two lovers.
92. "You call it madness, but I call it love."
— Don Byas
People may call it whatever they like to, that doesn’t change how beautiful the feeling of love is.
93. "Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without!"
If someone is bearable, doesn’t mean you are in love with them. Be with someone whose absence feels like hell.
94. "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."
— Karen Sunde
No one has seen heaven, but a lover has an idea of how it feels like to be in it.
95. "You can't blame gravity for falling in love."
— Albert Einstein
Love is something that works beyond the laws of physics.
96. "There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
— Sarah Dessen
Every good thing in the world happens when you least expect it.
97. "When one loves, one does not calculate."
— Saint Thérèse of Lisieux
There is no limit to how much you can love.
98. "You have found true love when you realize that you want to wake up beside your love every morning even when you have your differences."
No matter what you have fought over, you will always be close to your love.
99. "You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning."
If someone asks you the definition of true love, this is it.
100. "What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork."
– Pearl Bailey
Love is more important than any work you do in life.
101. "Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering."
— Nicole Krauss
The laughter of the lover is always music to your ears.
102. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
Love doesn’t require perfection, it sees perfection in imperfection.
103. "I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one… you never give up."
—Crazy, Stupid, Love
When you find the one you love, you never stop trying to make them happy.
104. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
—When Harry Met Sally
You only realize how dull your life was before you found love when you fall in love.
105. "What is love? It is the morning and the evening star."
— Sinclair Lewis
Love is the most beautiful sight your eyes can experience.
106. "True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning."
— Nicholas Sparks
Not everyone may find true love, but when you do, you will see what life actually is.
107. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."
— Marilyn Monroe
Love is not just physical intimacy, but an emotional one.
108. "Love is being stupid together."
— Paul Valery
Love can make all your insecurities go away.
109. "Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else."
― Nicholas Sparks
Love blurs away all the thoughts in your mind except your beloved.
110. "I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you."
— The Alchemist
The universe never lets two soul mates go astray.
111. "You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
— Oscar Wilde
It is the connection between two people that makes them fall in love, not material things.
112. "True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen."
— Francois de La Rochefoucauld
True love is indeed quite rare.
113. "We're born alone, we live alone, and we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."
— Orson Welles
Love gives meaning to a lonely existence.
114. "If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends."
— Orson Welles
Like a peacock spreads its tail to find a mate, humans created civilizations to find love.
115. "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
— Max Muller
A life without love ends quickly.
116. "Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible."
— Thomas A. Kempis
Love follows no laws created by the universe, it acts on its own.
117. "Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."
— Ann Landers
Finding love is not just for a few, everyone can find it no matter what the circumstances are.
118. "We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love."
— Tom Robbins
Perfect love will never be found if you try to look for it, you will find it when you work for it.
119. "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."
— Henry Van Dyke
A moment with the one you love will echo for eternity in your heart and mind.
120. "Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy."
— Dwight L. Moody
Love helps you pass through all obstacles life throws at you.
121. "It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love."
— Miguel de Unamuno
You will never be happy if you keep building walls around yourself.
122. "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost."
— Gilbert K. Chesterton
If you realize you can lose something, you will always cherish it.
123. "The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys."
— Hermann J. Steinherr
Love is the only way to create a perfect world.
124. "Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new."
— Ursula K. Le Guin
If you stop trying once you find love, it will not stay for long.
125. "Where there is love there is life."
— Mahatma Gandhi
There might be life without love, but that existence doesn’t matter.
126. "A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea."
— Honore de Balzac
And who knows more about open seas than a sailor?
127. "True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
— Erich Segal
You will never know when love is coming to hit you, you will know when it does.
128. "A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. But yet, he was still looking at me."
— Aly Aubrey
The beloved is the most beautiful sight for a lover.
129. "Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition."
— Alexander Smith
If you want to go on a journey of self-discovery, try loving someone.
130. "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless time; in life after life, in age after age, forever."
Love reincarnates you several times in one lifetime.
131. "Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart; because souls are eternal."
— Helen Boswell
Love is more a matter of soul than the heart.
132. "A soul mate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening."
— Kenny Loggins
They call it soul mate because you see your soul meeting theirs.
133. "Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soul mate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait."
— Neelam Saxena Chandra
Never hesitate to say what’s in your heart before it’s too late.
134. "Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, and sacrificing."
— William Arthur Ward
Saying you love someone means nothing unless you show it with your actions.
135. "Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place."
— Zora Neale Hurston
Love is the bravest choice you can make.
136. "The regret of my life is that I have not said 'I love you' often enough."
— Yoko Ono
Do it more often, life is too short for regrets.
137. "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
— Oscar Wilde
The most important thing a lover can give you is respect.
138. "Love is a great beautifier."
– Louisa May Alcott
Love makes one glow up the most.
139. "True love is giving someone all your attention when ten other people are asking for it."
When you know the love is true, love is the only thing you care about.
140. "Loving you is not a task, loving you is a privilege and I’m grateful for that."
— Keshav Sharma
Loving someone makes you a better person than being loved.
141. "Whenever I’m here, alone, you make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me whole again."
— The Cure
A home can be found in the comfort of a lover’s arms.
142. "Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They are in each other all along."
Soul mates are always meant to meet. It’s just a matter of “when.”
143. "That’s when you know you love someone, when you can’t experience anything without wishing the other person was there to see it, too."
— Kaui Hemmings
When you fall in love, doing the most interesting things alone starts to seem dull.
144. "Love is an endless mystery, because there is no reasonable cause that could explain it."
— Rabindranath Tagore
No one has understood this mystery even after thousands of years.
145. "The heart has its own language. The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak."
The language of love has a hundred thousand ways to express desire.
146. "True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."
— Honore de Balzac
Love is old, yet it will live on even after we all are dead.
147. "They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything."
— Bil Keane
The energy of love you get from hugs is unbeatable.
148. "Love, it is said, is blind, but love is not blind. It is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard. To see the best is to see most clearly, and it is the lover’s privilege."
— J.M. Barrie, The Little Minister
The cupid might be painted blind, but it always knows where to shoot.
149. "Who, being loved, is poor?"
— Oscar Wilde
Love is more precious than gold and diamonds.
150. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction."
— Carroll Bryant
Love only expands with time if you keep working for it.
151. "You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves."
— Mary Oliver
Do not try to control the lover inside of you, let it be free.
152. "Life is the flower for which love is the honey.”
– Victor Hugo
Love adds sweetness to life
153. "Love is a game that two can play and both win."
— Eva Gabor
It’s the only game which is not a competition.
154. "The art of love is largely the art of persistence."
— Albert Ellis
Never stop trying to love more today than you did yesterday.
155. "The eyes those silent tongues of love."
— Miguel de Cervantes
Their eyes will always show you if the love is true or not.
156. "We are born of love; Love is our mother."
Technically, it is true.
157. "Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy."
— Drew Barrymore
Love is insatiable.
158. "The course of true love never did run smooth."
— William Shakespeare
Love has ups and downs, but the downs are worth the ups.
159. "We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving."
— Friedrich Nietzsche
The meaning of life is love.
160. "Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence."
— Erich Fromm
Love is the only sensible answer.
161. "In every living thing there is the desire for love."
— D. H. Lawrence
You will realize this when you meet a dog and play with it.
162. "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hate is a burden, love is liberation.
163. "All you need is love."
— Paul McCartney
164. "Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries."
— Truman Capote
Lovers can find their way across seas and oceans.
165. "There is no person that love cannot heal; there is no soul that love cannot save."
— Carlos Santana
Love is the cure for all ills, if not; it makes them bearable.
166. "Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times."
— Rita Rudner
Sometimes you only think that you have fallen in love, although it’s not true.
167. "We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end."
— Benjamin Disraeli
It is as God intended.
168. "Take away love and our earth is a tomb."
— Robert Browning
Without love, we are all corpses and zombies.
169. "Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they enkindle and melt the soul."
— Saint Teresa of Avila
The warmth of a melting soul is can give the whole world comfort.
170. "To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'"
— Ayn Rand
Before you say I love you to someone else, say it to yourself first.
171. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
Some people envy the way you are able to love, never lose that ability.
172. "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."
— 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love has the softest heart of all.
173. "Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."
— Madame de Stael
The universe started with love and will with it.
174. "It is not love that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do."
Love is never to blame, the people are.
175. "Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it."
— Harry Emerson Fosdick
Love makes you a free spirit, bitterness does the opposite.
176. "The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread."
— Mother Teresa
You can live a few days without food, but you’ll be dead inside within a day without love.
177. "Love is a hole in the heart."
— Ben Hecht
I can only be filled with more love.
178. "What force is more potent than love?"
— Igor Stravinsky
179. "Pains of love be sweeter far than all other pleasures are."
— John Dryden
Now imagine the pleasures of love.
180. "Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love."
— Charles Maurice de Talleyrand
Unsullied as a lover.
181. "If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues."
— Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
The one who loves you with your faults will love you forever.
182. "It is impossible to repent of love. The sin of love does not exist."
— Muriel Spark
Love is a virtue, not a sin.
183. "The only way to take sorrow out of death is to take love out of life."
— Russell M. Nelson
We remember our dead because we love them.
184. "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."
— Theodore Hesburgh
Teach the children how to love, so they can make the world better.
185. "Life is a game and true love is a trophy."
— Rufus Wainwright
Love is the best prize you’ll ever receive.
186. "As I'm getting older, I'm really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important."
— Bindi Irwin
This is something you will learn with age.
187. "Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tail."
— Kinky Friedman
All creatures on Earth respond positively to love.
188. "There is no greater glory than love, nor any greater punishment than jealousy."
— Lope de Vega
Jealousy is the death of love.
189. "People confuse ego, lust, insecurity with true love."
— Simon Cowell
Love is humility, innocence, and security; not the other way round.
190. "A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it, A song's not a song 'til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, Love isn't love 'til you give it away!"
— Oscar Hammerstein II
Do not waste the true purpose of love by not giving it.
191. "Love is pure and true; love knows no gender."
— Tori Spelling
You choose who you love, no one else can do that for you.
192. "Death and love are the two wings that bear the good man to heaven."
You can’t enter heaven if there is no love in your heart.
193. "I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe."
— Christie Brinkley
So should we all.
194. "Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness."
— Sigmund Freud
Love is what we were made for, we just got distracted
195. "To love and win is the best thing; to love and lose the next best."
— William Makepeace Thackeray
You never lose when you love.
196. "Love is not to be purchased, and affection has no price."
— St. Jerome
Love is priceless, many can never buy it.
197. "Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is."
— Hans Urs von Balthasar
Love goes beyond belief.
198. "Love is the most powerful thing in the world, and you know, what love brings is joy."
— DJ Khaled
Love carries joy like a stork carries a baby.
199. "Two things revolutionised life: moving to the countryside and falling in love."
— Nick Love
The latter did it first.
200. "May my soul bloom in love for all existence."
— Rudolf Steiner
Amen. Never be afraid to fall in love, whether it is yourself, your significant other, your family, or any creature on earth. Love will liberate your soul, and it deserves it after all it endures during its lifetime.