Whether it is major or minor surgery, it is stressful for patients and their loved ones. Your show of care and love will help them go through the process with much ease. Good words can help them accept and brace for what is coming.
People also need an equal amount of support and care after surgery. It takes time for the human body to heal. A patient's pains in the follow-up days can be made bearable with you being there for them either physically or with your emotional support.
If you can't be there for someone who has had surgery or has had one, you can send them a message or handwritten note wishing them luck.
Best Wishes before Surgery
Before surgery wishes: Here are some messages you can send them days before the surgery.
- You are a strong person. You will get through this surgery with utmost ease.
- May you feel surrounded by peace, hope, and strength as you go into your surgery. Sending you positive vibes and lots of love.
- Sending you positive vibes and praying for the operation to be a success.
- Have faith in yourself and know that we are all here for you.
- Best of wishes, and I hope it goes how it's exactly supposed to be.
- Sending you lots of love, courage, and healing energy as you prepare for your surgery. I'm wishing you a swift recovery.
- Wishing you strength and courage ahead of your surgery. May you stay positive and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- I hope you are in your best mental state and ready for your surgery. Don’t worry; we are all cheering for you.
- You are getting treated by the best there is. You don’t need to worry much. We will be waiting to see you soon.
- I am rooting for you forever and always.
- May you feel comforted knowing that you are in the care of the best medical professionals. Wishing you a successful surgery.
- May you come out of the surgery strong and healthy.
- Sending you good vibes and healing energy as you prepare for your surgery. May you come out of it feeling even better than before.
- I'm sending you lots of love and positive energy before your surgery.
- You are in my thoughts and prayers before your surgery.
- If your ailment knew who they were messing with, they wouldn’t have come near you. You show them who’s the boss.
- May the surgeon's hands be guided by the Almighty, and may you recover quickly.
- This time might be rough, but knowing you, I know you’ll come out better and stronger.
- May you come out of the surgery with success.
- Hold your head high and go in for the surgery with confidence.
- You got this! You are strong and brave. Let's meet soon after surgery.
- I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and all the best for the surgery.
- Wishing you bravery and strength to get through the surgery.
- I hope you are back in action in no time. I’m here for you!
Funny Words of Encouragement Before Surgery
Making them laugh might also distract the patient from the stress they are going through.
- I can’t wait to see you half-high on drugs talking gibberish.
- Don’t cause any problems for the doctor there, and they might give you some candy.
- May you wake up feeling like a brand new you!
- Go in there quickly; I need to know all about your nap.
- May the nurses spoil you with extra pillows and snacks!
Recovery Message after Surgery
Recovery wishes after surgery: The recovery period of each surgery differs, but every surgery requires a rehab or healing period. Make them feel that you are there for them.
- Don’t you dare try to work in this condition? You need to rest, and let me know if you need help.
- I will constantly pray for full recovery sooner than later.
- I'm sending you lots of love and healing energy during your recovery!
- I hope the surgery went well and that you're feeling better now!
- Don’t worry; your superpowers will make you heal soon.
- I'm here for you if you need anything, just let me know.
- I'm so proud of you for taking care of your health and getting through this.
- Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Take your time and rest up.
Funny Wishes After Surgery
You can also add a laugh during the time of your loved one’s recovery after surgery.
- This was an extreme way of taking a leave from work.
- I need you to get well soon so you can take me to the dinner you promised me before the accident.
- We miss your jokes more than you. Get well soon!
”Modern surgery has been like a miracle to those who thought the pain was going to go on forever.”Maeve Binchy
These before and after surgery wishes will make the person appreciate you more and also help them get through their surgery and recovery with a calmer mind. Also, don't forget to remember them in your prayers. If you have any other related quotes, drop them in the comments.